Thursday 5 March 2015

A Lot Better


Feeling a lot better today. The cloud has lifted, leaving only a light fog. Had the same old problem last night, that I didn't know what to do with myself. So Laura and I just sat on the sofa watching YouTube clips. Then I fancied a go on Destiny but immediately turned it off again as I was instantly bored. So I decided to have a go on the PC. Couldn't decide which of my new games to play so fished out a pile of old games instead. Settled on Titan Quest, an old isometric RPG that me and my brother used to play. I think that's what I'm lacking right now. A good old, huge RPG. Really looking forward to getting Pillars Of Eternity and Wasteland 2 and I think I might get Cities: Skylines too after watching a few videos of it in action (yes I know this isn't a RPG).


Haven't got much planned for this evening. Gotta pick up the kids on my bike as Laura's working late. Might persuade Laura to do a #DearMe video for YouTube or I might start editing a video we shot on the weekend. Probably end up playing Titan Quest again. A good alternative until I can afford one of those new RPGs.

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment