Tuesday 15 March 2016

Blogging With Depression.

..aaaaaaaand I'm back.

That's right, everyone's favourite chronic over sharer is back and ready to roll. There's a funny paradox when it comes to blogging with depression. The best thing you can do when suffering from a bout of depression is talking. Getting it off your chest. Not that there's anything on my chest making depressed, but simply talking can help. Well it's the very last thing I seem to want to do.

I've been down. Very down. For a long time. Christmas was very hard for me. I didn't enjoy it at all and I love Christmas. I've barely been out. Not seen anyone. I'm on medication so it's not all doom and gloom all the time. I'm coping. Day to day is ok. But I'm not my self and I don't want to see anyone.

Well my medication has now been increased and I've been slowly coming out of it. I'm in quite a good place now. And I'm ready to face the world again. The Internet world at least. If I do disappear from blogging again, I'm never far from a computer and you can usually find me on Facebook (feel free to follow), Twitter, Instagram, etc.

It was such bad timing. I'd just gotten the writing bug back and had bought a site domain to start writing news and articles on video games. So that is something I'm going to be concentrating on. Just in time for the conference season. Hope I can keep up with it all.

My PC which I used to edit is bust at the moment. I'm very slowly trying to figure out what's wrong with it and fixing it. If I do get back in to YouTube it'll be with unedited videos for now, which could be interesting.

Life is cool at the moment. Just flowing and all relaxed like. Another reason for not going out much is we are totally broke. Two kids in childcare is stretching us to our limits. Got another couple of years until the younger one is in school, then we'll be absolutely fine again. But now is tough.

But Laura's got her roller derby, I've got my games and we've got Netflix. We've made sure we can still do those or we'll go mad. Played some amazing games recently. Not gonna go in to lists and catch ups, but I might work some of them in to some future articles on my gaming site. But the hype train has definitely hit me square in the face when it comes to No Man's Sky. Actually counting down the days for that one. Thinking about taking a few days off to play it! It's like being in college again.

Currently enjoying the second series of Bosch on Amazon and looking forward to Daredevil Season 2 on Netflix, starting this Friday. Not seen many films but I did manage to go see Star Wars twice. Huge fan and loved the film. Can't wait for it come out on Bluray in April so I can watch it every Saturday morning until I can recite the script by heart like I did with original trilogy.

Off to re-heat a suasage and bacon hotpot I made last night. It's good to be back. I missed you guys.

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment